Enjoy Three Great Adventures and Still Have Room for More
Looking for adventure? Discover Descanso, SoCal’s favorite island adventure destination. This package includes Descanso’s wildly popular Zip Line Eco Tour, the challenging 32-foot Catalina Climbing Wall, and Catalina Aerial Adventure, a new tree-based experience that’s sure to bring out your wild side. With overnight accommodations, you’ll have a second day to explore even more of California’s Island Escape.
Your Room for Adventure Package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at Pavilion Hotel, Hotel Atwater or Mt. Ada
- The exciting new Catalina Aerial Adventure
- Everyone’s favorite Zip Line Eco Tour
- Our 32-Foot Catalina Climbing Wall
- $10 Credit at Descanso Beach Club or Descanso Fresh
Pavilion Hotel also includes:
- Island chic accommodation 14 steps from the beach
- Hot breakfast, featuring applewood smoked bacon, savory sausage, a selection of quiches, fresh-squeezed juices and coffee
- Evening wine & cheese reception around the fire in the ocean-view courtyard
- Access to fitness classes and wellness program at Island Spa Catalina
- Bell service and dockside luggage service to and from Pavilion Hotel
Hotel Atwater also includes:
- Historic and charming accommodations in the heart of Avalon
- Daily voucher for breakfast item and beverage at Ben’s Bakery in Shops at the Atwater
- Luggage service from the Cabrillo Mole to Hotel Atwater
Mt. Ada also includes:
- Elegantly appointed accommodations with incomparable Avalon views
- Breakfast, lunch and evening wine and hors d'oeuvre reception
- Butler's Pantry stocked with fresh fruit, ice cream, snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine
- Use of a golf cart to explore the Island during your stay
- Priority cabana and chaise lounge booking at Descanso Beach Club
- Access to tennis courts at Catalina Country Club
- Complimentary green fees at Catalina Island Golf Course
- Access to Island Spa Catalina pool, hot tub, relaxation deck and fitness classes
- Discover the Casino Tour of historic Catalina Casino
- Private transportation from airport, heliport, boat terminal or other lodging
- Daily housekeeping, nightly turndown service and Wi-Fi
Catalina Aerial Adventure
You’ll feel like you’re deep in the jungle, as you climb, swing, zip and crawl from tree to tree on beginner, intermediate and advanced courses suspended in a grove of eucalyptus.
Zip Line Eco Tour
Starting 600 feet above Descanso Beach Club, you’ll enjoy sweeping ocean views as you zip across the canyon and through the trees on five separate lines at speeds approaching 30 mph.
Catalina Climbing Wall
Enjoy 32-feet of rock climbing excitement, with eight color-coded routes designed to test all skill levels. Grab hold and race your friends to the top, or challenge yourself to new heights.
Wind Down and Refresh
Descanso Beach Club
Friendly, attentive staff delivers signature food and hand-crafted cocktails to your table, palapa, chaise lounge or beach towel at Catalina’s only beachside restaurant and bar.
House made ice cream and alcohol-infused adult treats highlight a menu that also features breakfast, lunch, sweet and savory crepes, milkshakes, smoothies, fruit juices and more.
Participants on the Zip Line Eco Tour must weigh between 80 and 240 lbs. Combined weight of tandem riders may not exceed 235 lbs. Participants on the Catalina Aerial Adventure must be at least 7 years of age, 55" tall, and weigh no more than 270 lbs. Please read the full Zip Line and Aerial Adventure policies listed above. Full package price will be collected even if participant does not meet activity requirements.